Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fun with ABC's

I saw this done on a blog that I follow for crafting and thought it would be fun to share with you.  It's a fun way to share some of me with you.  It's pretty neat actually....

So here goes:

A. age: 31


B. bed size: full

C. chore you hate: cleaning the bathrooms - mainly because there are three of them and I feel like it takes forever!

D. dogs: yes, I have two and I wish we didn't have them now that we have a baby.  Their dog hair is horrible.

E. essential start to your day: a shower, I just cannot shower at night MUST be in the morning.


F. favorite color: green 
G. gold or silver: was always gold until last year.  Now I would rather silver. 


H. height: 5' even!!


I. instruments you play: piano


J. job title: assistant vice president, instructor II 


K. kids: yes, two little boys

L. live: kirkwood, pa


M. maiden name: lech


N. nicknames: meggers, nene, meg


O. overnight hospital stays: waaaay too many to count, just in the past four months I think I stayed over four times.


P. pet peeve: people on cell phones in the bathroom, dumb people, people obsessed with themselves or celebrities


Q. quote: "There is no foot so small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world"


R. righty or lefty: lefty

S. siblings: 1 sister and 1 brother



T. time you wake up: right now I get up when the baby does

U. university attended: not a university but Goldey Beacom College


V. vegetables you dislike: lima beans

W. what makes you run late:  just being me

X. x-rays you’ve had: way too many

Y. yummy food: hamburgers, strawberries, corn on cob

Z. Zoo animal favorite: giraffe

So pretty neat to learn about someone else, huh?!  Well, now it's your turn.  If you do this, please post a link to your post in my comments here, I would love to learn more about you.

No comments: