Monday, August 29, 2011

Beautiful Day

Nothing like waking up to a beautiful day.  The temperature was cool, the breeze was blowing, and the sun was rising.  While watching the news, the weatherman stated that the day was going to be wonderful.  So here I sit, planning my day.

The baby has been fed, and so has mommy.  We are definitely going to the park, but what else should we do?  I have gardening that could be done with baby in the stroller, or cleaning that needs to be done inside, but that is inside.  I want to redo my kitchen closet and make use of all of the room in there, but that requires the use of power tools.  I am not the most coordinated person, so I will leave that till Brian comes home.  I want to sit and create new items for my ETSY shop, ohhh I could do that outside.  Hmmmm... the possibilities are endless.  I think today is going to be a 100% outdoors day, which means park and weeding. 

I love being at home with my baby.  Now if only this could last forever. 

No comments: