Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Thirty-eight weeks

Wow, what a wild week.  We just started watching a few other children and Nolan seemed to enjoy it.  We watch them for a few hours a couple days a week, which isn't too bad.  The kids are so adorable.  Nolan and I go to meet another family on Friday to determine if we will begin to watch them as well.

Nolan had his second opinion done at AI Hospital this week and the doctor there stated that he DOES NOT need surgery!!!  Well, not at this time.  Eventually he still may need surgery but at this point, we are going to hold off.  What a relief.

As for funds with the lay off, well I am still laid off and severance has just run out.  I am now collecting a tiny, very small, microscopic unemployment check.  I am still searching for work but the result hasn't brought too much. 

Nolan is growing up so fast.  I feel like this week he has doubled in size and he is doing so much.  He is really starting to sit up pretty good, he still needs a bit of support, but all in all he is doing great.  He is crawling (well, still the military crawl) and he loves saying mama.  Oh, he loves doing the "clean up clean up" while holding a paper towel or wipe.  Raspberries are still number one on his list and to do them while eating tops the charts in his book... not so much in Mom's book.

Nolan weighed in at 18lbs 7ozs at the Urologist visit this week and he was 27 1/4 inches long.  We go for our 9 month appointment next week, so I will be interested to see what they say. 

Well, here are the pictures for the week:

"Now what in the world is this thing?"

"It's bath time!!!"

"This is odd!"

"I don't think I am ready to eat this yet."

Handsome!

First time on the mower with Daddy

"Look Mom, I am doing all the driving!"

No comments: