Thursday, April 26, 2012

Nine Months

It has been a full nine months since I met my little boy for the very first time.  I can't believe how quickly the last nine months have gone.  In a blink of an eye they have flown by me.  Of course, the nine months it took for our little man to develop in the womb didn't go this fast.  No, I was laid up with a tube in my back praying for time to move faster.  Now the time will not slow down. 

I sit and look around my house.  I have piles of pictures, announcements, cards, and mementos to scrapbook - I just have no time.  There are toys lined up across the wall, sprawling out of the toy box boxes (yes, there are two), in my car, and piled in his room.  Clothes, well lets just say this, my washer could be broken for a month and he wouldn't have to worry about what he was going to wear.  Yes, in a matter of a few short months, my son has taken over my house, my car, and well - my life.

I wouldn't have it any other way though.  This little boy has brought so much joy to our lives, words can't even begin to explain.  I wake up everyday and can't wait to see what happiness he brings.  In a matter of a few seconds after I wake, he makes me smile.  His sweet little grin and his twinkling eyes, ahh I just love him. 

My days go faster, my to do list grows faster than before, my thoughts are surely more frazzled, and finding TIME is basically impossible... but I love this crazy, unpredictable life.  I wouldn't trade it for the world.  Why?  Because I have my little boy here with me and he makes every day fun, exciting, surprising, and magical. 

We did a small photo shoot today, a happy nine month photo shoot.  Here are some of the photos:






No comments: