Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Eleven Weeks

This week was filled with a lot of running around to prepare for Nolan's baptism.  The weather was fantastic and we still managed to get in a few walks. 

I feel like everyday our little Nolan looks different.  I find myself still dreading the fact that I have to return to work in just one week.  I can't believe twelve weeks are almost over.  Where in the world did the time go??? 

Nana and Grandpa came to visit early in the week and Nolan was ready with this Grandpa shirt. 

"What?!  Grandpa's coming?"

 "I think I will nap until Grandpa arrives"

Mommom came over to visit on Wednesday to ensure that the 55 year old christening outfit would fit.  It did fit thank goodness.  Then we found out on Thursday that Mommom had a cold.  I spent the rest of the week praying that Nolan and I wouldn't get it. 

The entire weekend was spent getting the house ready for Nolan's baptism.  Talk about stressful.  Thank goodness for family and friends cause there was no way I would have been able to do all of the set up plus cook everything.  The baptism turned out great (see the previous post). 

Here are some other photos from this week:

 "What are you looking at?!"

My little conductor

Cuteness

I love these eyes

"Yes world, I found my hands!!!"

"This tummy time thing... it sucks!"

Yesterday we received Nolan's professional photos.  Talk about adorable... OMG.  See for yourself:

Well, another week down which means Nolan is now 11 weeks old.  I just can't believe it.  I continue to wonder how time can go so fast and why there are only 24 hours in one day.  As I continue to wonder, another week is currently taking place.....

2 comments:

Shannon said...

those photos are just so precious. He is growing so fast. You are truely blessed.

Caroline said...

So precious
Happy 11 wks