Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sixteen weeks ~ a bit late

Well, this post is definitely late since Nolan turned sixteen weeks on Tuesday and here it is Thursday.  Yes, there is a very good reason for me being late with this post.  That reason is the fact that I lost my job due to corporate downsizing on Tuesday.  Yes, I really did lose it after working there for nine years.  I was basically told sorry but you were one of the selected ones and don't forget "thank you for your tenure".  It was really said, just.like.that.

So, needless to say, I have spent the last two days figuring out what comes next in my book with countless chapters.  Not sure what is going to happen, but it is life so something will take place. 

Okay, so on to Nolan's last week.....

Well, Nolan attended daycare and did very well last week.  He came home with all smiles most of the days.  Nolan seems to sleep a lot for daycare, not sure why.  We continued with the work routine which is basically rush rush here and rush rush there.  Friday we went to the Exton mall to Christmas shop, but it turned out to be a day spent feeding and changing Nolan.  Nolan seems to think that when we shop he is supposed to eat ALL THE TIME.  Saturday and Sunday we spent the days inside, playing with Nolan toys and watching some Nick Jr.  The weekend went way too fast but it was fun. 

Nolan is really starting to laugh out loud.  He laughed for my mom on Friday and he is constantly laughing while getting his diaper changed on the changing table.  Nolan is still sleeping in with me in our room and that doesn't look like it will change anytime soon, mainly because I want him close still.  Nolan is still wearing 0-3 months in everything but his stretch suits.  Those he needs 3-6 months, guess he will be tall.  LOL

Well, here are some photos from the week:

"So this is how you did it, huh!"

Just like a man.... totally focused on TV

Love this picture!!!!

My precious child

Mommy and Nolan

"Look Mom, I can lift my feet!"

"Dad, this is awesome!!"

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So sorry to hear you lost your job! That is unbelievable.