Saturday, June 9, 2012

Birthday Planning ... STEP 1

The hardest part is the invites.  Well, they are finally done.  I really liked the ones from Tiny Prints and I was going to do the Tigger photo with it.  After creating the invite and tweaking everything, I saw the cost for 50 invitations.  Um, no!  Though I loved the design, I couldn't pay that much for something that people would receive and throw away.  







So, back to good old Shutterfly.  I created the card and realized I had a $10 off coupon anyway.  Should have just stuck with Shutterfly from the beginning.  Instead of doing Tigger, I did a few photos from the past 10 months.  I also changed the start time of the party.  We are still doing a Tigger theme, I just felt that it wasn't necessary to have the invites in Tigger too.  


No comments: