Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Thirty-two weeks

And the time just keeps on ticking...

Nolan is getting so big.  He is moving across the floor pretty fast at this point.  It's only a blink of an eye and he is on the other side of the room. 

He just moved to stage two foods (well he ate one on Monday).  He had vanilla custer with bananas and he loved it.  I think I would have too!

We enjoyed the park again this week, this winter weather is crazy this year.  On Saturday we even went to the park with Mommom.  We also went out to dinner on Friday with Mommom and lunch on Saturday. 

We cleaned Umpa's and Mommom's houses this week.  Nolan was pretty good but it's hard for a seven month old to remain occupied while cleaning for three hours. 

OH, and how could I forget... Nolan has started twiddling his thumbs... it is so cute.  Maybe I can catch it on video for next week.  He has also started putting his right hand up like he is enunciating his words, LOL it's so funny.  I call him "the Italian" when is does it.

Here are some pictures from the week:


"Getting ready to leave to get my last flu shot for this season."



Our mess of a living room


"Mr. Jumps A Lot"


My cute little baby bear


Couponing with Mommy


Our little player... LOL


Daddy and Nolan time

No comments: