Thursday, December 15, 2011

Twenty Weeks!

Man it feels like just the other day when I was typing the double digit post and here I am typing the twenty week post.  Have I mentioned before that I HATE this time thing, it totally needs to slow down. 

Well this past week was pretty uneventful.  We took a few walks down our road and played a lot inside, baked several cookies, and cleaned the house.  But other than that and a few family spats, nothing else was exciting. 

Nolan is growing so quickly.  He is just way too much fun.  Each day we spend tons a time playing, laughing, and just plain old having fun!!!  He laughs a lot, giggles, smiles at everything, and loves his jumper.  He hates getting his nails cut and of course tummy time.  The rice is going a bit better, but he still doesn't like it.

Here are a few photos from the week:

Fast asleep with his newest friend.

Love these piggies

"Look Mom, smile!"

Mommy and Nolan

Chubby cheeks!

"That's it... enough already.  Stop before I break that thing."

"I said put it away!!!"

No comments: