Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Twenty-one weeks

Yes, it is a week late but hey life moves just way too fast. 

At twenty-one weeks, Nolan was growing so much.  He had a playdate with his cousins and enjoyed the moments that he was awake.  Nothing like sleeping through most of the playdate. 

I am still in search of a job, so Nolan and I get to stay home and play most of the days, which I just love.  He is really holding his head up and pushing with his arms.  It will only be a matter of time before he starts crawling.  Oh, he has officially (for real this time) rolled over.  He went from belly to back twice and then twice more the next day.  He gave this silly little grin afterwards.  So cute. 

On Saturday, we had breakfast with Santa at Avon Grove.  It was so much fun and Nolan finally got to see Santa.  Hayley, Sue, Ryan, Mom, Brian, Nolan, and I all went together.  Hayley got her face and hands painted and both of the kids saw Santa.  It really was a fun morning.

Nolan stayed with Mommom on Monday because I had to go to the dentist. My mom loves spending time with him, but she received a call that my grandmother was being admitted to the hospital.  She cut her time short so she could tend to Mommom. 

Here are some photos from the week:

Playdate with some cousins

Aunt Callie and Nolan

"Yes, I can officially roll over!!!"

"See, I can hold this big head up!"

"Cereal in my jumper, can't beat this."

"It is sooo good!"

Daddy and Nolan at breakfast

"Pssst, I have a secret to tell you... I see Santa!"

"Oh Santa!"

"Can someone come get me, Santa fell asleep."

The new rudolph

No comments: