Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Twenty-eight weeks

They just keep coming.... and I can't catch up.  I have a whole ton of photos that are sitting and waiting to be scrapbooked, but I just have no time to get them in.  I get a week done and then another week passes as my little Nolan Bear continues to grow and get older.  Before I know it, he will be a year old.  Sniff Sniff. 

My baby is getting so big.  He is doing so much on his own, which makes me happy and sad at the same time.  We have pretty much gotten passed the "I will not eat for you" phase (well, the one that we were in last week, I am sure there are more to come).  Nolan enjoys his food cold to the point that it is so cold he actually makes a cute little noise after he swallows because it's just that cold.  What a goof.  To date, he has had squash, sweet potatoes, rice, cereal, pears, apples, bananas, peas, and carrots.  He loves the squash and bananas.  I made homemade bananas this week and have tons of them in the fridge and freezer. 

Nolan can really get himself across the floor now.  He can move himself in a circle using just his arms, it is so cute.  He loved the Squishy Fishy book and really enjoys playing with his trucks.  He is currently wearing 9 month sleepers but still in 3-6 month regular clothing.  We moved into a size 3 diaper last week but we are going to move back into a size 2, because I think the size 3 is still a bit big.  Speaking of diapers, Huggies packaged their diapers incorrectly causing me to write to them.  In return I received two coupons for their diapers, one was for a free package.  Love that! 

This past week we spent a lot of time at the park.  It was nice enough to go there three times.  Of course, we changed it up a bit and went to a different park.  The wind was bad but the temps were awesome for February.  We also went to celebrate Umpa's birthday with her on Saturday at the Olive Garden.  It was nice and the food was really good.  Nolan was good and slept for about an hour or so while we ate. 

Nolan has been getting a bath in the tub for a while now and we switched from the infant tub in the big tub to just the foam mat.  But last night, Nolan learned he could roll over in the tub and lay on his belly.  So cute!  He was like a little fish just swimming around in the tub.  He thought he was something until he got a mouth full of water, talk about being shocked, the look on his face was just hilarious. 

Here are a few photos:

Well they will be posted when blogger decides to work!

"What's cookin'?"

"This weather is NUTS!"

"Just rolling around"

"Please just take the picture"

Mommom and Nolan

"I see you Mommy"

My little prince

Such a goof!

"Daddy, you down there?!"

"Put that camera away before I count to three.... one"

"Oh come on... put it away!"

No comments: