Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thirty weeks

And like that we have hit thirty weeks... It just amazes me that time is going so fast.  This week went by super fast and Nolan just continues to grow and develop more and more.  This week was Valentine's Day so Nolan received a few gifts and got to visit with his Mommom, Nana, and Grandpa.  We also had February birthdays so he spent time with several of his Aunts, Uncles, and cousins. 

His cold finally came to an end this week, so no more snotty nose or cough, thank goodness.  He is back to his normal, fun loving self.  He is really getting around and moving across the floor, although not crawling just yet.  He loves getting into things that he shouldn't be even though there are tons of his toys on the ground for him.  He is getting much better at holding his head up in his bath which means bathing him is basically impossible.  He is like a fish and swims everywhere in the tub, but he loves it.

Nolan is really getting attached this few weeks to the point that when I walk out of the room he bursts into tears.  He will not sit with anyone else but me after he wakes up (not even Brian which isn't good).  After being up for a bit he does fine with Brian but when he sits with others I have to be in the room with him.  Spoiled?  Maybe.  Oh well!

He is eating his food in the morning and at night with his oatmeal.  Sometimes I mix it up and do rice.  His favorites are the squash, bananas, and pears.  Next week we are going to start mixing and then in about a week or so we are going to move to the next step in the cook books and next stage on the shelves. 

Photos from the week:


Happy Valentine's Day


"A card for me?!"


"This green stuff is awesome!"


"You want me to read it?!"


"Gr-an-d-son... see, I CAN read it!"


Playing with Cody


"Mommom, this is cool."


"A bunny book... thank you!"


"My very own phone!"


"No Mom, you can't use it.  I will sleep with it to be sure you don't touch it!"

No comments: