Wednesday, June 22, 2011

40 Days Left!

We are down to 40 days remaining until our gift by the name of Nolan arrives, well his due date arrives at least.  We all know that babies enter this world whenever they are good and ready. 

I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy has gone by.  Don't get me wrong, there are days when it seems to go so slow, but overall, time has flashed by.  Just the other day I found myself revisiting the day we found out we were expecting again.  Ah, what a magical moment.

There are still so many things that need to be done before little Nolan arrives.  Things like finishing the nursery because there still isn't a light or closet doors.  We still have to get the bottles out, shoot, we still need to make room in cabinets for bottles.  Then we have a concerned father who still wants to get the carpets professionally steam cleaned and who wants to have the duct work cleaned.  I swear he fears dust. 

Will we get it all done?  Probably not.  Does it bother me?  It would have before, but it honestly doesn't now.  Everything that we have remaining can certainly be done after Nolan arrives.  All I care about now, is Nolan's arrival and holding him in my arms. 

I can't wait, only 40 days left until his due date.  Hopefully he arrives on time!

No comments: